Explore the Spectrum
The less we understand our minds, the more likely we are to suffer in silence. Get acquainted with common conditions so you're prepared to tackle challenges when they arise.
The Doctors On...
Advisory Board Members Dr. Jody Adewale, Dr. Imani J. Walker and Dr. Jenny Yip talk about diagnosis, patient individuality, finding help and feeling alone.
Conditions that impact the severity, length and frequency of mood disturbances.
Conditions characterized by disruptive behavior like aggression, emotional outbursts or impulsiveness.
Conditions that cause disorganized thinking. They're often characterized by strange speech patterns, paranoia and delusions.
Conditions that affect how people think, feel and behave. They are broken into three categories.
Explore Common Personality Disorders
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Histrionic Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Avoidant Personality Disorder
- Dependent Personality Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder
Substance Use Disorders
Conditions that occur when a person develops a drug dependence, or experiences mental challenges after drug use.