As the number of people infected with COVID-19 increases across the U.S., cancer patients are concerned about how this virus might affect them, their families and caregivers. Join for an informative and frank talk with Illinois-based experts from various health fields as they offer insight and advice.
- Dr. Nita Lee, MPH, Assistant Director for Community Outreach, The University of Chicago Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Melanie Hall, LCDC, Owner of Insights Therapeutic Services, LLC
- Darnesha Evans, Co-Founder, Project Kennedy, & Founder, SMILE (She Made It Look Easy)
- Ramona Burress , PharmD, AAHIVP, Senior Medical Science Liaison, Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC
- Kathleen Daly, MA, LCDC, ATR, Director of Clinical Programs, The Cancer Support Center
The panel will be moderated by Peer Plus Founder Phyllis L. Rodgers.