In this webinar, Julie Mencher, MSW, and Sharon Saline, PsyD, will discuss the fundamentals of understanding gender diversity and how ADHD affects the journey.
You’ll learn how to:
- Understand the process of the gender journey, for the young person and their family members
- Understand and use appropriate, thoughtful language
- Manage your own reactions to the changes in children, teens, and young adults
- Prepare for and engage in empathic, informed conversations about gender questioning and transitioning
- Explore how to read your child’s behavior in relation to gender exploration and ADHD struggles
- Watch for self-harming behaviors or other mental health concerns